Terms of Service
SPACTRAX Terms of Service
SPACTRAX offers both an online web site and an online software-as-a-service application (referred to below respectively as the "Site", "Application", and collectively as our "Services").
By accessing our Services you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our Services. The materials contained in our Services are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (i.e., load and interact with the materials in a web browser) from SPACTRAX's Services for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- You may use the Services for their intended purpose: to learn general information about companies. If you use the Services for this purpose, your account payment remains up-to-date (if you create a paid account), and you are not violating any other provisions of this Terms of Service agreement then your Use License will remain in good standing.
- Under this license you may not:
- use the Services as the primary basis for making investment decisions;
- copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software comprising our Services;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
- compile data from our Services using automated programs, software, or any other method of "screen scraping";
- use our Services to sell commercial offerings of any kind; or
- use our Services to commit or aid in any effort to act unethically, break any law, or commit fraudulent acts.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you are not using the Services for their intended purpose or if you violate any of the license restrictions, and may be terminated by our Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Services are provided on an 'as is' basis. SPACTRAX makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, SPACTRAX does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to or from the Services.
Our full disclaimer is incorporated into these terms of service by reference, which can be found on our web site here: https://www.spactrax.com/disclaimer.html
SPACTRAX is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting, activity, or message. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours, and we advise you to use your judgment. In no event shall SPACTRAX or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the SPACTRAX Services, even if SPACTRAX or a SPACTRAX authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The Services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SPACTRAX does not warrant that any of the materials provided via the Services are accurate, complete, or current. SPACTRAX may make changes to the materials accessed via our Services at any time without notice. However, SPACTRAX does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SPACTRAX has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Services and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SPACTRAX of the linked site, and use of any such linked site is at the user's own risk.
SPACTRAX may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using the Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maryland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.